party classes and ART workshops CAN earn money for THE CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE
Adults: Lushes & Brushes, Sip & Sculpt, Zentangle, Print Making, Book Making and MORE!
Children: Guided Painting, Guided Sculpture, Masks, Print Making, Crafts, Book Making and MORE!
- No-Fuss Finances – Raise money without the fuss of collecting funds. Your organization never has to deal with the finances. We provide a post-party report and send a check directly to the organization of your choice. Participants enroll at the Studio, online or via telephone.
- Unique Fundraiser – Trying to avoid hosting yet another bake sale, gala or bottle drive? Art parties and workshops are a fun, creative and unique way to enroll your donors in helping your cause.
- Flexible Mark-up – We charge our normal not-for-profit rates and you decide on the mark-up. It’s up to you to decide how much to charge your patrons…and how much you want to earn.
- We Help Publicize – Like all special events at the Studio, we help you get the word out on our Facebook and twitter pages. Where timing is appropriate.
- Offer a Fundraiser Within a Fundraiser – Organizers may choose to provide other fundraising opportunities during their event. Offer a themed gift basket for silent auction, hold a 50/50 raffle or come up with an idea of your own. Any additional funds raised are 100% your organization’s to distribute as appropriate. All permits are your organizations responsibility.
**Fundraisers are typical held at Studio 1219.
For additional information including party theme suggestions, booking details and more, contact Gina Panoff at 810-984-2787